[SCCC] SCCC 2011 ARRL Phone Results

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 09:22:54 PDT 2012

*The initial 2011 SS Phone results are out.

http://www.arrl.org/files/file/ContestResults/2011/2011-SSPH-InitialResults-V1.pdf

Here is how the SCCC fared:

Affiliated Club Competition Winners*
Club Name Score Logs
Unlimited Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club 22,897,542 291
*Medium Club: Southern California Contest Club 4,525,364 47*
Local Club: New Mexico Big River Contesters 862,386 9

Congrats to the W6YI team (W6YI, K6AM, N6MJ, N6KI) for their dominating win
in the Multioperator HP category.

Congrats to Bob, AA6PW for his Southwestern Division SOAB HP win.

Congrats to the N6KI team (N6KI, WB6NBU, K6GO, N6OHS, NN6X, N6EEG, N6CY,
K6KAL, AF6WF, W5NYV, KB5MU) for their ML SW division win.

K6LA took LAX Low Power (A).

AA6PW took ORG High Power (B).

KI6QDH took SB in the Unlimited HP (U) class.

N6VH took SDG in the UL class.

K2RP took SDG in the B class.

WN6K took SDG in the (A) class.

Yours truly dropped a mult, missing his first supposedly Clean Sweep as
SOAB HP and finished right behind Bob in ORG. Thank goodness I didn't order
myself a mug :)

If I didn't mention you and you finished on top of your class in at least
your section it is because I don't have a full roster of SCCC members. I
wanted to make mention of how the club members I recognized did in these
initial results.

Tim / N6WIN.