[SCCC] SCCC 2011 ARRL CW SS (Preliminary) Results

John Simmons kq6es at roadrunner.com
Fri Mar 16 18:06:30 PDT 2012

Equal time for the CW Sweeps.
The same apology if I missed anyone or miscopied.
I don't often see my callsign in the top 10 USA of any contest, so thanks again to Tim N6WIN.
There were, as always, many SCCC members who participated, several with nice scores, but didn't end up with a certificate. Top teams aren't shown in the CW results.
John kq6es

K6LA High 1st SW Division, 1st Los Angeles, 3rd West Coast, 9th USA

W6PH High 1st Orange
AA6PW Low 1st SW Division, 1st Orange, 5th West Coast
N6HC Unlimited 1st Orange
N6WIN Multi 1st Orange, 4th West Coast, 10th USA (+ KQ6ES & N6RT)

K6NA High 1st San Diego
W6KY Unlimited 1st San Diego
N6NC Unlimited Low 1st San Diego
W6YI Multi 1st USA, 1st SW Division, 1st West Coast, 1st San Diego (+ K6AM, N6AN, N6MJ, N6KI)
N6KI Multi Low  (+ WB6NBU, W6RW, N6CY), 1st West Coast, 1st SW Division, 1st San Diego, 2nd USA

W6TK Multi 1st Santa Barbara, 3rd West Coast, 9th USA (+ W6TK, N6WS, AC6T, KA3DRR)