[SCCC] K6AM on during Russain DX

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 15:37:34 PDT 2012

No doubt follow the better written message by Dick. I recall a couple years
back when someone mentioned not working a competitor club, of which he
later decided not to only work our guys as opposed to his original idea.
Although that idea is no doubt absolutely alive and well, as can be seen by
the multitude of cheerleader complaints on the various reflector boards, I
also work anyone and all to better my score when active... I couldn't
imagine having a decent score only working SCCC members.

That being said, when one of our own is working so hard at obtaining a
great WRTC qualifying score I would be remiss in not spreading the word, at
least to his fellow club members. Please work every signal you hear,
including our own members, for as long as your willing to participate today.

73,

Tim /N6WIN.