[SCCC] SCCC Roster

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 18:47:39 PDT 2012

Here is the updated roster. If I am missing you or any information please
send me an email. Thanks for all the responses so far. This is the most
activity I have ever seen in an SCCC thread and I am amazed at how many
active members are out there. Please help me avoid looking up missing data
on QRZ.COM as this isn't a paid duty that I do for the club.

To answer some common questions, there hasn't been a meeting lately, there
are no club dues required at this time, and if you've moved its fine to be
listed on the roster. Possibly in the future we'll have an "affiliate"
status on the roster for those who are out of the area and don't contribute
to club scores.

 Callsign Name Section Email  AA6PW Bob ORG On file  AC6T Steve SB On file
AC6VN Harm ORG On file  AD6CW Jim ORG On file  AD6ZJ
SDG
 AF6AV
SDG
 K2RP Ron
On file  K3LL
LAX
 K6AM John SDG On file  K6DEX
SDG
 K6FG
LAX
 K6GEP Tim ORG On file  K6GXO Keith LAX On file  K6HRT
ORG
 K6KAL
SDG
 K6LA Ken LAX On file  K6LL Dave AZ On file  K6MI John
On file  K6NA Glenn SDG On file  K6ND Will
On file  K6NR Dana ORG On file  K6OGO
ORG
 K6WCI Kent LAX
 K6ZCL
LAX
 K6ZH Jim SDG On file  K6ZZ Bob SJV
 KC6X
LAX
 KD6HTN
LAX
 KI6QDH Fred SB On file  KI6VC Vic SJV On file  KN6OP
ORG
 KQ6ES John ORG On file  KT6LA Jonathan LAX On file  N5ZO Marko SDG On file
N6AA Dick LAX On file  N6AN Dave LAX On file  N6ED Craig LAX On file  N6ER
ORG
 N6HC Arnie ORG On file  N6HE Ray LAX On file  N6IC
LAX
 N6KI Dennis SDG On file  N6MG Milton
On file  N6MI
ORG
 N6MJ Dan ORG
 N6MU John ORG On file  N6NB Wayne
On file  N6NC Larry SDG On file  N6ND
SDG
 N6OPR
LAX
 N6PE
ORG
 N6QQ John ORG On file  N6RI David ORG On file  N6RT Doug ORG On file  N6RV
LAX
 N6TEB Dave LAX On file  N6UWW Ellen SDG On file  N6VH
SDG
 N6VI Marty LAX On file  N6WIN Tim ORG On file  N6WS Bill SB On file  N6XT
SDG
 NC6Q
LAX
 NE6I Dennis SDG On file  NI6E Peter ORG On file  NK6A Don LAX On file
NT6AA
LAX
 NX6T Dennis SDG On file  W1HIJ Bill ORG On file  W3SE

 W4EF Mike LAX
 W6AFA
LAX
 W6AQ
LAX
 W6JK Jeff LAX On file  W6KK Charlie ORG
 W6KY Art SDG On file  W6PH Kurt ORG On file  W6QU
SDG
 W6QX Ron
On file  W6SJ
ORG
 W6SX Hank SJV On file  W6TAI
ORG
 W6TK Dick SB On file  W6UM
SB
 W6UX Jeff ORG On file  W6YI Jim SDG
 W7CB
SB
 WA6FGV  SB
 WA6KEK Alan ORG On file  WA6L John SDG On file  WA7BNM Bruce LAX On file
WB6BFG Bill SDG On file  WN6K Paul SDG On file

Tim / N6WIN.