[SCCC] Fwd: WPX SSB VU2PTT SOSB15 QRP

Prasad VU2PTT vu2ptt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 20:34:46 PDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <webform at b41h.net>
Date: Mar 26, 2012 7:20 AM
Subject: WPX SSB VU2PTT SOSB15 QRP
To: <3830 at contesting.com>, <vu2ptt at gmail.com>

                   CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VU2PTT
Operator(s): VU2PTT
Station: VU2PTT

Class: SOSB15 QRP
QTH: Bangalore MK82tx

------------
 160:
  80:
  40:   1
  20:
  15:  65
  10:
------------

Club: VU Contest Group

Comments:

Like I do each year, WPX SSB is the time for me to try QRP. As usual I
realize
yet again that it is not fun from out here! Thanks to the 65 sharp ears that
picked up my 5 watt signals. Day 1 was OK but Day 2 was not too good with
just
1 QSO - for QRP from out here we need to work EU stations before they start
hearing each other :)

Rig: IC-746PRO turned down to 5 W output
Ant: Force12 C3S @ 60'

Hope to see you all in the CW leg.

73 de Prasad VU2PTT

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/