[SCCC] ki6qdh wpxssb

Fred Petrotta ki6qdh at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 09:36:32 PDT 2012

perator Category : SINGLE-OP (a)
             Band : ALL
            Power : HIGH
             Mode : SSB
Overlay Category : TB-WIRES

  Band    QSOs    Pts  WPX
         3.5      29      49   15
           7     107     379   56
          14     145     305   92
          21     194     442  134
          28      91     224   52
       Total     566    1399  349

            Score : 488,251

I had in my mind that a single operator could only operate 30 hours, after the contest I realized I lost 6 hours which could of been some prime time. Lesson learned- pay attention to the rules!!! I did however beat my last years score in  both total Q,s and points so I was happy.  Happy to log Tunisia, mongolia, and brunei among some other nice countrys. This is pretty consistent score for me and my station.Wonder what I could hear if I could be up at  50  feet??

73  fred / ki6qdh