[SCCC] CQ WPX SSB Contest

JOHN SCHROEDER n6qq at msn.com
Wed Mar 28 16:27:44 PDT 2012

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: N6QQ
Operator(s): N6QQ
Station: N6MXU

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: CA

------------
  160:    1
   80:   91
   40:  579
   20:  411
   15:  580
   10:  180
------------

Comments: Great scores from SCCC members.  AA6PW with his 2,200 plus Q's, W6TK 3.3 million plus, and the multigroup NY6I 15 million plus score. As I was operation assisted mode, it shows how much work W6TK and AA6PW efforts were. Bands - still not as good as last year.  A small opening into Eu on 10 meters Saturday, notmuch action on Sunday to Eu.   15 meter was going great both days.  40 meters JA runs both Sat and Sun were great. (3 elements really helps) Wored 121 countries in 36 zones. Bill's (N6MXU) station was working great the whole weekend.   Equipment:  IC-7800, AL-1500 amp, dipole on 80, and the SteppIR Monster at 90 feet.73 John -- N6QQ

www.scdxc.org
International DX Convention: www.dxconvention.org

http://www.qrz.com/db/N6QQ