[SCCC] CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Alan Ewing ac.ewing at verizon.net
Sat Mar 31 13:52:50 PDT 2012

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WA6KEK

Operator(s): WA6KEK

Station: WA6KEK

Class: SOAB HP

QTH: CA

Operating Time (hrs): 12.5

Band  QSOs

------------

  160:

   80:    6

   40:   38

   20:   11

   15:   91

   10:   49

------------

Got home Friday night and called the first station, my new keyer latched the
rig on transmit and wouldn't let go. Took me into the wee hours to fix a
software setup mistake on my part. I shouldn't have stopped my new setup
checking at getting rig control with WriteLog; I should have made a Q to
verify all was well!

I had a lot of fun and just did S&P while continuing to fine tune the new
setup. All is working great now.

Congrats to all the SCCC members on a lot of big scores!

73 Alan WA6KEK

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/