[SCCC] (no subject)

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 06:33:22 PDT 2012

7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: N6KI
Operator(s): N6KI, KI6RRQ, W2PWS, N6EEG, K4RB
Station: W6HCD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CA

 160:    0      0      0
  80:   32     21      0
  40:   33     27      0
  20:   41    171      0
  15:   15     28      0
  10:    2      0      0
   6:    0      0      0
   2:    0      0
----------------------------
Total:  122    247      0  Mults = 114  Total Score = 109,440

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments: I think we did very well this year with 7QP as I did not expect
would
work so many close in stations like NV and AZ. Looking at Score Rumors
for Out of State category we are #1 for MS category and we are #4 overall
for
ALL  stations in USA.

We made over 900 QSOs for all 4 contests we worked and we are also in #1
position for NEQP
at this time. The early morning effort of KI6RRQ, W2PWS and K4RB really
helped
put us in great position for first place in Out of State Multi-Op category !

73, Dennis N6KI