[SCCC] CQ WPX CW - WN6K SOAB LP

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 14:14:26 PDT 2012

Great job Paul.

The FT-5000 sure has a LOT of features and as you learn them all over
time and the new tricks it can do, you
will have even less time for book reading in the lulls !

Sounds like your recently acquired SteppIR antenna is also helping pump
up your score, especially on 40 !

N6KI

Sent from my stinking I Phone