[SCCC] SS CW N6HC SO Unlimited HP

N6hc n6hc at aol.com
Mon Nov 5 13:01:29 EST 2012

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N6HC
Operator(s): N6HC
Station: N6HC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: ORG

------------
  160:    0
   80:  103
   40:  269
   20:  279
   15:  238
   10:   65
------------

Greetings from SoCal to all my fellow contesters.  Thanks for all the
QSOs in
this rendition of November CW Sweepstakes.  From an analysis of my log,
it
looks like the ONN section will be as rare as the (south of the border)
NNY
section...not to mention NL and NT sections.  My very last QSO was with
VE3CX
for my first ONN multiplier on 80 meters! The ORG section was well
represented
by AA6PW- class A, W6PH- class B, and a host of other players. Sunday
was super
slow (as usual) but Saturday wasn't gangbusters either from ORG.  Ten
meters was
disappointing towards my total QSO total but the band was wide open
here with no
takers to my CQs.  I spent way too much time warming the ionosphere on
ten
meters.  In my perspective, this contest was a three band affair
(15-20-40).  I
managed to work almost a full 24 hours for the first time in many
years.  The
latest version of N1MM logger worked flawlessly (thanks Tom...an thanks
for the
QSO, too!). I hope to see all of the usual suspects for the SSB version
of
Sweepstakes in two weeks.  73 Arnie N6HC

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/