[SCCC] N6NC Hijacked email

Dennis Younker NE6I ne6i at cox.net
Sat Nov 17 11:41:25 EST 2012

Theoretically, one could use a VPN to secure internet traffic over an
unsecured wi-fi. Most medium to large businesses use this technique to allow
their employees to access the company LAN from home or while traveling.
While they typically use enterprise level VPNs, the rest of us are liable to
use free or more economical VPNs for our private use. One list of free VPNs
can be found here:

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/7-completely-free-vpn-services-protect-privacy/

--Dennis, NE6I