[SCCC] SS SSB N6HC SO Unlimited HP

N6hc n6hc at aol.com
Mon Nov 19 23:29:11 EST 2012

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N6HC
Operator(s): N6HC
Station: N6HC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: ORG

------------
  160:    0
   80:  115
   40:  207
   20:  227
   15:  561
   10:    7
------------

Another phone Sweepstakes has come and gone.  I went "fishing" for 1117 QSOs in
18 hours, which was all my pitiful geriatric ears could tolerate.  It was
wonderful to hear all the usual suspects and meet some new ones.  The Santa
Barbara section constricted my coronary arteries until I happened across KA3DRR
on 15 meters for my last multiplier.  Wasn't 15 meters great this year?  Thanks
for all the QSOs and see you in the next contest.  Best regards, Arnie N6HC