[SCCC] N6HE RESULTS - CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2012

Art - W6KY w6ky at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 04:23:54 EDT 2012

Ray Wrote:

Mystery-Of-The-Universe-Question:  Why do I get visited by the Screw-Up
Fairy in QSO's with people I know? Why can't all those fumble-fingered or
brain burp embarrassing things happen when I'm in an exchange with someone I
don't know and will no doubt never meet? Why with my friends?

So true. Keyer gets stuck, CQ in their face on THEIR FREQ, say
the wrong name, can't find the footswitch-grab for the TX button
on the rig and hit the power instead, knowing there is a pile-up
listening to you screw up royally, etc.....

73, Art  W6KY
www.w6ky.com

If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal.