[SCCC] NA Sprint CW N6MJ(@W6TMD) LP

Daniel Craig dann6mj at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 00:32:33 EDT 2012

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N6MJ
Operator(s): N6MJ
Station: W6TMD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   61
   40:  109
   20:  127
---------------------

Team: SCCC

Comments:

Thanks to my dad, W6TMD, for letting me use his station for this one.  My
goal
was to get to 300 q's, but I just fell short.  Conditions were pretty good
on
all bands, with even a few W1's sneaking into the log on 80m.

Congrats to all the big scores out there.  I worked all mults heard except
for
NV.  I heard N6ET on 20m, but we never hooked up.

I found an old computer out in the garage that still had TR v 6.67 on it.  I
dusted it off, and put it to good use.  TR is still the best software out
there
for the Sprint.

Antennas:
20m -  5 el KLM at 72 ft