[SCCC] LCR Reports and Article that Explains in More Detail Errors We Did NOT Commit !

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 18:31:52 EDT 2012

As I vaguely recall, either in a NCJ Magazine article or maybe a separate
e-mail.
there was an explanation of how one can be penalized for errors in an LCR
report
which were really NOT actually the fault of the operator who submitted
their log !

As I am constantly training new contest Ops in Multi Category operations at
NX6T,
I would like to acquire this article and pass it on to my Ops in my After
Action Reports.

I know that Ken, K6LA who is a very proficient and conscientious Op had
commented on this
subject in the past and maybe it was Ken's article.

If anyone can point me to the source, it would be greatly appreciated.

73, Dennis N6KI
 ( Trustee for NX6T Callsign, San Diego Contest Club )