[SCCC] WN6K - SSB Sprint (Stupid Person Really Intending Not To (win))

Art - W6KY w6ky at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 02:15:44 EDT 2012

Congrats on not winning...
I listened to the SSB Sprint for a few minutes.
Jabbed some broken glass in my eyes..
Felt better..
S&P'ed the Salmon Run so I didn't had to
explain to Billy Bob that I wanted WA only,
and that I also didn't know his sister in
Oceanside (maybe, unless she lives on
Hill Street)...
I worked WA on 80 so I made it past Ken's
QTH. :)

73, Art  W6KY
www.w6ky.com

CQP Coming Fast...19 Days...