[SCCC] Visalia Room Available Friday and Sat Nites

Jim Lowman jmlowman at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 13 18:25:50 EDT 2013

We're staying at the Fairfield Inn since we were too late to book a room
at the Marriott, where we always stay when in Visalia.
It's three miles from the convention center.

I believe that it's on the shuttle route, but the organizers assure
attendees that there is adequate parking at the convention center.

The Marriott is adjacent to the convention center, and the Comfort Inn
is right across the street.
We had a bad experience there once, so I didn't even consider it.

We'll be in town Wednesday afternoon and will be bumming around on
Thursday after a brief trip to Fresno for Ethiopian food for lunch and a
growler of honey wheat beer from Sequoia Brewing.

73 de Jim - AD6CW