[SCCC] NN3V - NAQP-SSB SO1R LP

NN3V_6 nn3v_6 at san.rr.com
Sun Aug 18 20:34:59 EDT 2013

Call: NN3V

Operator(s): NN3V

Station: NN3V

Class: Single Op LP

QTH: CA

Operating Time (hrs): 9.0

 Band  QSOs  Mults

-------------------

  160:    0     0

   80:    0     0

   40:  100    28

   20:  490    54

   15:   82    24

   10:    0     0

-------------------

Total:  672    106  Total Score = 73,248

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #2

Comments: With an A=28 at start, I wondered if it was worth it. 20 Meters
started OK, but the rest were awful. Then around 14:00 local I saw 15 meters
start to pick up on the PAN scope, and it did well. Never saw anything on 10
meters worth the trouble of shifting over. This was my first contest using
NaP3 and LP-PAN2. Search and pounce is an absolute no-brainer when you can
see the signals. No more knob-twirling hoping to hear something, or someone
you have not already worked.

A lot of fun.

73 de NN3V

Charlie