[SCCC] Heath SB-220 2 KW Amplifier 4 Sale

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 04:30:47 EDT 2013

I am listing this SB-220 amp for a friend.

The exterior is Fair but the interior is very clean and the pair of

3-500 tubes put out full output.

I saw ads on QRZ.COM for a seller who

will sell you a new front panel for $65. I think Harbach Eectronics

on line will sell you a set of new knobs.

Dario has the amplifier in Fallbrook and he can be reached at

760 731-6632 or email Dario at  micheri at pacbell.net

Dario had the amp in storage for several years and has lost interest in ham
radio

so he brought it to me to check out and I could push it to 1200 Watts out
while running

on 120 VAC line input, I expect it will out out another couple hundred watts

when it is powered by 220 VAC.

I have no pecuniary interest in the matter.

Dario prefers pick up in Fallbrook, CA

I have 3 photos to send to anyone interested or pass this on to anyone you
think

may be interested.

73, Dennis N6KI