[SCCC] KK6IFZ - 10 Meter ARRL

Wild Bill wb6bfg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 00:31:02 EST 2013

Hey Paul,

I've always enjoyed your write ups. Now to have you posting for *N1GS* (Number
1 GrandSon) ~ I can only imagine how proud you must be! Congratulations to
both your daughter and grandson on getting their licenses! Doesn't get much
better than that... I worked him toward the end of the contest and thought
he was doing a VFB job!

Here's hoping that Dylan (KK6IFZ) will *Let* *You* sit in your chair now
and again!

- ..-

Mele Kalikimaka me ka Hau'oli Makahiki Hou,

Wild Bill

"Life is short; break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly,
laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile." -
Irish Anthem