[SCCC] Life Is Too Short for QRP !!! - Work MORE DX/Contests QSOs with a Ten-Tec 418 100W Amp

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 04:47:46 EST 2013

*Getting too many "didi-dahdah-didits" ?*

*Did the SSB Op say " You're 3 Db below my imagination" !!!*

*or You're 59 - Now Please REPEAT Everything !*

*Well this may be the solution Bunky
!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

*I purchased this Ten Tec 418 several months ago from a local ham *
who had a KX3 at the time and wasn't willing to suffer the long wait for
the KXPA-100 but got disenchanted with his KX3.

So after putting only a few hours on the amp,
offered it to me as he knew I was anxiously awaiting for the KXPA-100.

It was in mint condition then and still is and I never got to install my
KX3 in my mobile
where I would have used the Ten Tec 418 and only operated the amp for a
couple hours at my portable site to see how it worked
( and it worked fine ) and then put it on the shelf.

I received my KXPA-100 ( Ser # 92 ) a few days ago so have no need for Ten
Tec 418 anymore.

I hear the wait for a KXPA-100 is several months if you order one today -
so here is a nice alternative til you get yours or for those of you on a
budget, this is a great alternative amp at the price I am selling it.

Comes with all cables and manual plus one accessory cable I have already
forgotten what it was for !

$650 shipped  - NO FOREIGN Shipping - PayPal or Postal Money order accepted.
( Foreign Hams - If you have a local San Diego area buddy to pick up amp -
cash will do just fine !)

Hint: Convince the XYL ( OM ? ) that this will look great under the Xmas
Tree ! ( No Xmas Tree you say ..... "Well !,.... such a deal for you" ! )

Please feel free to forward to your QRP buddies !

*73, Dennis N6KI*
*San Diego*