[SCCC] Fwd: [CADXA DX Talk] NASA to Broadcast Asteroid Flyby ofEarth

Dennis Younker NE6I ne6i at cox.net
Fri Feb 15 20:22:07 EST 2013

Thanks Ray, that was fun to watch. I had it on Ustream on the 60 inch in the
living room and on CNN on the 50 inch in the great room. Fun to watch that
rock do the fly by!

Though after watching all of the universe, earth and asteroid shows on
Science Channel, it's a little eye opening to actually have one of these
things come so close.

Would have been nice to have it clobber the rogue TV satellite that fell out
of orbit a couple of years ago. That one caused us in the biz a bit of
grief! An asteroid smashing it would have saved the day!

--Dennis NE6I