[SCCC] ARRL DX - SOAB LP

PAUL DOREY wn6k at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 17 20:49:54 EST 2013

ARRL DX Contest, CW Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 15 Summary: Band  QSOs  Mults
------------------- 160:    7     6 80:   32    19 40:  179    48 20:   43    24 15:  221    31 10:  104   156
Total:  591   156  Total Score = 276,588 Club: Southern California Contest Club Comments: Still recouping from the Cold from Hell so only a part time effort here. Basically started Saturday afternoon and ran on and off thru about 03 local and
back on a bit in the Sunday Slugout. With my 80/160 lack of antennas, it was
surprising at how quiet the bands were and must have been everywhere because
the folks that I worked actually HEARD me. So those with a real antenna on
those bands must have had a great time. WN6K, Paul