[SCCC] NAQP CW Teams

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 11:45:36 EST 2013

The January NAQP CW contest is in two Saturdays from now on January 12th.

Last year we fielded five teams. SCCC #1 came in 3rd overall behind the #1
AOCC Bad Boys and #2 CTDXCC ONE teams.The margin between the AOCC Bad Boys
and our SCCC #1 team was only 21,071 points (1.6% overall difference).

Danny (N6MJ) piloted W6YI to finish 4th overall (2nd in CA) and lead SCCC
#1 with 400,156 points. Ken, K6LA, finished 3rd in CA with 260,494 points.
Doug, N6RT, operating at N6WIN, finished 4th in CA and third on SCCC #1
with 237,297 points.

NCCC and AOCC should put up a fight again... but those Texans have beat our
January teams for the past three years. It has been since 2008 that SCCC
has lead in the January NAQP CW, can we take home the title this year? Can
we get enough interest going for five teams again?
Official Results at NCJ:

http://www.ncjweb.com/cwnaqp012012.pdf<http://www.ncjweb.com/cwnaqp082011.pdf>

SCCC NAQP CW Historical scores can be found here:

http://www.socalcontestclub.com

Let me know if you can join a team, if you'll be guest operating, and if
you will only be doing part time.

73,

Tim / N6WIN

www.n6win.com