[SCCC] SCCC Bulletins 1980-1989

Dennis Younker NE6I ne6i at cox.net
Mon Jan 14 22:43:46 EST 2013

Happy 2013 everyone!

I have scanned all of the old SCCC bulletins that I have from  late 1980 to
early 1989. And I've placed them on my web site for your enjoyment. If
anyone has any that I am missing, I would love to get a copy to add to the
web page. I am also looking for the early history of the club. Some of it
can be found in Nov-Dec, 1985 issue. I've already received a little bit more
from KR6X, one of the original gang.

Arguably, our contest club was at its peak during the 1980's. It's
refreshing to see a bit of a resurgence in recent years.

I hope you enjoy reading these old bulletins. Back then, the internet didn't
exist. Everything was done via USPS mail and over-the-air QSOs. Simpler
times for sure... Did you know that we once had our own club net meeting on
75 meters? Read up on it in the old bulletins.

For best reading, you might wish to start with the earliest bulletin at the
bottom of the web page and work your way up to the most recent that I have
posted.

http://www.qsl.net/ne6i/sccc-bulletins.html

NOTE: this is not the official SCCC web site. That can be found elsewhere,
albeit in a "coming soon" format, and N6WIN also has some nice SCCC things
on his web site.

73,
--Dennis, NE6I