[SCCC] RAC Canada Day N6GP SOAB HP

Bill Haddon haddon.bill at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 18:40:09 EDT 2013

Tim,

Looks as if about 70% of your QSO's were with VE's . .  v good.

To me the "free for all" "work anyone" nature of this contest detracts from
its appeal. It would be as if the CA QSO party rules allowed contacts
between non-CA stations. We don't and that will never happen .  .as with
all the other state QSO Parties.  On 20 m. at close for 20 mins I worked
VO1 (NL) and all of VE2-VE7.  Only stateside Q's were WN6K and W1UJ just
because they're friends.  I have several handsome old certs from the days
of the VE/W contest -- at one time my 2nd favorite radio event after ARRL
SS.  Current favorites are CQP, ARRL-SS and my own NCCC Thursday night
sprints (NS, NSL).

73 Bill n6zfo