[SCCC] W6TK - SO(A) AB LP Mixed

Dick Stepanian dickw6tk at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 13:43:14 EDT 2013

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: M/S LP
QTH: SBAR
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

-------
  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:   26      0      6       2
   40:  120     36     20      12
   20:  233    155     33      24
   15:   87     13     20      20
   10:    9      3      4       4
-------------------------------------
Total:  475    207     83      62  Total Score = 310,300

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:  Had some trouble with tower/antenna system for about a month
but got everything playing again...and all went well.  Problem was the
operator
came down with a nasty head cold - made it hard to stay in the chair.
Decided
to try LP Assisted Mixed mode since no one submitted a score for that
category
last year.  Wasn't going to play ssb much - but tried it on 20 at one point
and had a
run of about 100 Q's - so decided I would attempt to nurse the throat along
the best I could - it helped the score.  My throat - that's another
matter.  Conditions were a
little rough - but unfortunately I think that the ways its going to be.
Can't believe
I missed W6YI, assuming they were there, but worked WN6K, Paul several
times.
Thanks and hope all had fun!  See you in the next one.  73 - Dick
Rig: FT-1000MP MkV
Antenna: SteppIR at 55 Ft with rotatable 40 mtr dipole
Interface: microKeyer I
Software: N1MM - latest update