[SCCC] NAQP - teams?

Daniel Severance daniel_severance at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 20 00:32:55 EDT 2013

I will be in CT so won't be available.

I will be in CT operating as N6ERD/1 in the DMC RTTY contest starting 1200 Saturday morning to 1200 Sunday, and Wn areas are mults so the DX (and I) will be out hunting W stations for their 10 call areas.  Exchange is a serial number for anyone wanting a quick tune-up before NAQP (I have to drive to a conference Sunday so the DMC contest finishes Sunday morning 8AM local so it's perfect for me).
Good luck in NAQP!
73,
Dan
N6ERD