[SCCC] CWops Tests Wednesday/Thursday

W6SX Hank Garretson w6sx at arrl.net
Sun Jul 21 19:24:48 EDT 2013

Conditions two weeks ago were not the hottest. Thanks to special
intervention by CWops president K6RB, conditions have improved. Let's
all get on for the CWTs and keep the ionosphere warm.

Three separate one-hour sessions.
<http://www.cwops.org/cwt.html>http://www.cwops.org/cwt.html .
Everyone welcome--you don't have to be a CWops member to join the fun.

I continue to record all my CWT QSOs over all three sessions. If you
would like to hear your signal at W6SX, email me, and I'll send you
short MP3 files of our contacts.

Ten meters rally, 28.028 at 1930Z. I was delighted to find ten meters
open at 1900Z in NAQP RTTY--not so happy with not much activity. If
enough of us show at 1930Z, we can make ten work for CWT.

Don't forget twenty at 0300Z. Fifteen was open to the east coast for
me at 0300Z last time. I'll start on fifteen.

Lots of Qs or just a few, please report your results at
http://www.3830scores.com/ .

The first rule of CW is to have fun and to share the fun.

CW Exuberantly,

Hank, W6SX

CWops Tests Manager

Mammoth Lakes, California

Elevation 8083 feet in John Muir's Range of Light