[SCCC] ACOM Support Take Two

Hank Garretson w6sx at arrl.net
Mon Jul 22 13:02:26 EDT 2013

Oooooops. Hit Send too quickly.

After 83,624 plus contest QSOs, my four-year-old ACOM 2000A presented me
with a zero-bias fault. New tubes from Array Solutions fixed the problem.
Cost $628, which works out to 0.75 cents per contact--a bargain in my book.

Even though I purchased the 2000A direct from Krassy, Array Solutions gave
me super, beyond-the-call-of-duty support, working with me on the phone to
isolate the problem. Thank you Jay, Sharon, and Bob.

KB,

Hank, W6SX

Mammoth Lakes, California

Elevation 8083 feet in John Muir's Range of Light