[SCCC] Upcoming operation from rare grid square DM17 in Nevada

Jim Price jnprice at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 5 01:28:38 EDT 2013

Gang - I plan to operate in the June VHF contest this weekend as KG7NV from
our 2nd QTH in Goldfield, NV.  If all goes well, a 5-element beam for
6-meters will go up this Thursday or Friday at the latest, and we'll be QRV
for the contest, plus before and after.  Hopefully there will be some
backscatter to allow close-in Qs.  I'll be on both SSB and CW.

Let me know if you want to try skeds.  I'm not experienced with meteor
scatter, however.

I can also meet for more 'traditional' skeds on the regular HF bands if you
need the county (Esmeralda), also rare.

73 - Jim, K6ZH