[SCCC] NX6T - 2013 New England QSO Party - MS HP

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Sat May 11 04:46:44 EDT 2013

New England QSO Party

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI N6ERD N6CY K6GO NA6MB W2PWS KD6HYN
Station: NX6T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ca

   80:      5        0
   40:     39       11
   20:     76       91
   15:     24       20
   10:      1        0
------------------------
Total:    145      122  Mults = 56  Total Score = 23,072

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Once again the San Diego Contest Club, NX6T, worked 4 simultaneous Contests,
NEQP, 7QP, INQP and the ARI. We found band condx to be good on Saturday but
really stinko on Sunday for the 2nd half of NEQP. We managed 1 New England
QSO
on 10 Mtr band the entire weekend, so no propagation from SoCal into New
England which
really hurt our score. We managed 56 of 67 Sections, which is our best ever,
with the missing sections mainly in Vermont and Maine and yet we tried VERY
HARD to find the New England Counties Mobile Rovers -  K1KI/M, WA1Z/M,
KX9X/M,
KM3T/M AND N1JEO/M...with an ONE contact with N1MIE/M, but, alas, we just
couldn't
find or hear the 11 missing VT ( Missed 7 of 14) and ME ( Missed 4 of 16)
stns. This was our best score ever and we know that if we had not been shy
of a
CW Op for Sunday morning we would have easily broke 25,000 points,.....Next
year we plan to be armed for bear and hope to head for the 40K record !

So far, looking at 3830 Score Rumors NX6T Team is in

First Place USA MS Category
First Place CA/NV Category

CALL   CW  SSB  Mults  Hrs    Score
NX6T <http://www.3830scores.com/showrumor.php?arg=WlaBz9fagfmgR>145 122