[SCCC] Sale of W7QHE QTH, Chino Valley, AZ

Ray Benny rayn6vr at cableone.net
Mon May 13 14:19:08 EDT 2013

Guys,

As you all know, I, Ray, N6VR live in Arizona (4 years now). Being a
charter member of the SCCC, I still follow the SCCC and like to hear from
my So. Calif friends. This area of AZ is very nice and would like to pass
on info that a local ham is selling his QTH, tower and antennas.

Below is a plug for him. If you are interested go to the site to read more.
If you know of other persons or Clubs that may be interested, please pass
along.

Tnx & 73,

Ray,
N6VR
Chino Valley, AZ

Dick, W7QHE, a long time AZ resident will be moving to VA later this year
and will have his home for sale soon. The home is located in the town of
Chino Valley, AZ on a one acre subdivision lot, 15 miles North of Prescott,
AZ.

To read info on his home and see photos, go to:
http://www.n7cw.com/w7qhe-1.html . Please note that the photos are on pages
/w7qhe-2 and /w7qhe-3.

Dick would like to sell his home to a ham and would include the existing
HDX 572 tower and antennas. See purchase options at the bottom of page 1.

For more details info, contact Dick directly at his phone number on the
site.

73,

Ray,
N6VR