[SCCC] WN6K - WPX CW - SOAB LP

PAUL DOREY wn6k at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 27 09:48:57 EDT 2013

CQWW WPX Contest, CW Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 27 Summary: Band  QSOs
------------ 160:    0 80:    0 40:  338 20:  219 15:  274 10:   27
Total:  858  Prefixes = 379  Total Score = 719,721 Club: Southern California Contest Club Comments: Yet another contest where the whole event was draped in an A Index above 20 ...
Don't even look forward to the impending UBN Report on this one... there were
too many repeats for the serial numbers BOTH ways so who knows .... I just flat
gave up Sunday afternoon due to lack of sleep and .......bottom line is with
about HALF of last year's score, THAT was the year I will remember for a
while. WN6K, Paul