[SCCC] SCCC wins another gavel

DBellW6AQ at aol.com DBellW6AQ at aol.com
Thu Nov 21 16:46:00 EST 2013

Congratulations to all, especially Wayne!  Maybe the club should have  a
meeting and crack open some Champaign!

73, Dave

In a message dated 11/21/2013 9:16:54 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jason at echoridgecomm.com writes:

It was a  total blast.  N6KYS and I had a great time out there.  We're
looking  forward to doing it  again.

73!

Jason Boyer,  N6EY