[SCCC] NX6T CQWW DX CW 2013

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 21:40:34 EST 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI WQ6X N0DY K4RB NN6X N6EEG
Station: NX6T

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 46.5

  160:   21     9        8
   80:  222    21       47
   40: 1097    35      118
   20:  514    36      116
   15:  580    35      114
   10:  582    32       89
------------------------------

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Very good condx from start til Sunday morning when A index shot up to 8 and
10
and 15 mtrs didn't play as well as Saturday afternoon. Had a fun time
running
Multi-Two so our multi-op group were kept busy for all but 1.5 hours of
contest.
This was most QSOs we have done from our portable site and hope to keep
improving on station setup and antennas in future. 70 ft Tower Trailer (
Thanks
N6OX ! ) with 2 El 40 Yagi @78 ft, 3 El SteppIR at 70ft, 80 and 160 mtr Inv
Dipoles. 40 ft Tower Trailer with 2 El 40 Yagi at 48 ft, 3 El SteppIR @40
ft. 2
K3 radios, 2 ACOM 2000A Amps. 73 de Dennis N6KI

Sent from my "STINKIN" Samsung Galaxy S4

[...]

160 mtr Inv V Dipoles. 40 ft Tower Trailer ( Thanks K6QK SK ) with 2 El 40