[SCCC] Free 160 Loop

rick darwicki n6pe at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 24 11:10:40 EDT 2013

I have a nice 5' on a side tunable loop that goes from below 160 to about 4.5 mzh..... free to the taking.

There is also a KD9SV 160 PREAMP I modified to include the control of the loop and a switch for two different RX antennas, that is $70 if you take the loop too.

The Alliance  HD-73 heavy duty rotor I used for the loop had a bad control box meter and switch so I modified it, different meter, etc.  If interested $300 OBO

Contact me off list and I'll email pictures or come by and check 'em out.

Rick, N6PE