[SCCC] Off Topic but important - UVERSE RFI

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 19:02:38 EDT 2014

I would be interested in hearing from SCCC members who transmit 1500 W out
on HF and their experience with ATT UVERSE Pace 3800 series modems or
Motorola NVG510 modems and whether you interfere with the modem or the
modem interferes with your receivers.

I don't have Uverse but have ATT DSL Internet - ATT Wired line and ATT Cel
and unfortunately all the great ATT services bundling deals involve
bringing one of the above modems into my QTH and blasting it with 1500
Watts or putting up with RFI into my receivers.

73, Dennis N6KI