[SCCC] enclosure needed

Steve Long ac6t_2 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 4 14:24:07 EDT 2014

Hi

I'm building a solid state 6m amp (yes, it would be easier just to
modify an SB220...) because I was given a Freescale MOSFET 1.2kW amp
prototype board on a copper heat spreader from a former student. And it
can be easily modified for 50 MHz.  Most additional parts are not so
hard to find, but the missing link is an enclosure for the amp.

If you are like me and many friends, you may have some old stuff
squirreled away in your garage that you would like to get rid of. So,
before going on a major search, I would like to ask if anyone has an
enclosure that I could buy at a reasonable price + shipping. It needs to be:

min height:  6"
min width:  12"
min depth:  12"

This is about the size of my 30L1 or Nye Viking antenna tuner.  So, I am
looking for something in that ballpark.  Doesn't need to be in pristine
condition as I plan to paint it.

Thanks for reading this and please let me know if you have something
that I could use:   ac6t_2 at verizon.net

73,
Steve AC6T