[SCCC] D44CF QSL cards

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Mon Aug 25 21:27:40 EDT 2014

Hi Henry,

When did you mail your cards to the W6 Bureau? Shipments go from the main W6
Bureau to the Segment Sorters approximately once per quarter. These
shipments contain cards from all sources. Most Sorters then get the mailings
out to the individual W6 hams within 1-3 weeks after receiving a shipment.

Hope you are enjoying your stay in San Diego. We are having some beautiful
and typical Southern California weather!

--Dennis NE6I