[SCCC] changes to slots by 2PM please

Glenn Rattmann k6na at cts.com
Fri Feb 14 16:08:00 EST 2014

Gang,
If you need additional (new) timeslots prior to the weekend, please
request them using the webtool.
If you need me to remove you from existing slot(s) for some reason,
send me a direct email with timeslot details (dateUTC, timeUTC, band,
mode text).

I'd like to get your changes today by 2PM.  Our webmaster will
probably do an update from me at 3PM or so.  Then he (and I) will be
busy in the DX contest much of the time, and he will not be as
available for updating our schedule, over the weekend.  Perhaps once
a day, on Saturday and Sunday, I can process other requests and get
Jim an update-- but web updates may lag.

By Sunday evening, or Monday morning, we should be back in our routine.

73, Glenn K6NA