[SCCC] W1AW/6 QRT from WB6BFG

Dennis Younker NE6I ne6i at cox.net
Tue Feb 18 21:11:42 EST 2014

Wow, Bill, that is an outstanding effort! I truly wish I could have done
more than the two slots I volunteered for but between work and the weekend
contest (with, as it turns out, my newest grandson staying over), it just
wasn't to be. Great showing on your part. And yes, it was a lot of fun
signing W1AW/6!

--Dennis NE6I