[SCCC] KK6IFZ - ARRL RTTY Roundup

PAUL DOREY wn6k at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 5 23:21:51 EST 2014

ARRL RTTY Roundup Call: KK6IFZ
Operator(s): KK6IFZ
Station: KK6IFZ Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:25 Summary: Band  QSOs
------------ 80:    0 40:    0 20:    0 15:    0 10:  114
Total:  114  State/Prov = 37  Countries = 5  Total Score = 4,788 Club: Southern California Contest Club Comments: (Written on Dylan's behalf by G'Pa WN6K)
Limited by license, 10m is the only band (such as it was or wasn't) available
to me...I did a bit on Saturday after basketball and came back on Sunday while
WN6K was watching Charger/Bengal game. On my Elmer's advice, I brought a book
to read on Sunday but after doing more reading than logging due to no sigs by
2100 UTC, I gave up the ghost. First RTTY ever operated and I picked up 3 more new countries for DXCC Worked
(now at 21). Dylan - KK6IFZ
Well read even though the score wasn't big.