[SCCC] Fw: [NCCC] Bruce Butler, W6OSP -- SK

JIM NEIGER n6tj at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 17 20:26:51 EST 2014

From: CATFISHTWO at aol.com
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 8:48 AM
To: RDStraw at comcast.net ; nccc at contesting.com
Subject: Re: [NCCC] Bruce Butler, W6OSP -- SK

Another great ham has gone from our midst.  He will be missed. a good man and a great ham.  73 my friend.  tom N6AJR

In a message dated 1/16/2014 6:40:47 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, RDStraw at comcast.net writes:
  I too am greatly saddened to hear of Bruce's passing. He always seemed like a true force of nature  -- I admired Bruce and enjoyed his company. He will be sorely missed.

  My condolences to his family.

  Dean, N6BV