[SCCC] CWops Tests Wednesday/Thursday

Hank Garretson w6sx at arrl.net
Sun Jan 19 14:12:54 EST 2014

CWops Tests this Wednesday at 1300Z and 1900Z and Thursday at 0300Z. Join
us for midweek contest fun. Everyone welcome--you don't have to be a CWops
member.

http://www.cwops.org/cwt.html

Ten-meter rally 28.028 at 1930Z.

CWops Test suggested frequencies are 28 to 38 kHz up from band edges, plus
or minus as activity dictates. As always, please be particularly
considerate of ongoing QSOs and DXpedition operations. Please slow down
when called at a slower speed–we want everyone to feel welcome.

Lots of Qs or just a few, please submit your results for each session at
http://3830scores.com/ .

I continue to record all my CWT QSOs over all three sessions. If you would
like to hear your signal at W6SX, email me, and I'll send you short MP3
files of our contacts.

*The first rule of CW is to have fun and to share the fun. *CW Exuberantly,

Hank, W6SX

CWops Tests Manager

Mammoth Lakes, California

Elevation 8083 feet in John Muir's Range of Light