[SCCC] W6TK

Dick Stepanian dickw6tk at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 18:21:21 EST 2014

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 6.75

  160:    0     0
   80:   19    13
   40:  130    45
   20:  231    41
   15:  357    44
   10:   17    10
-------------------
Total:  754   153  Total Score = 115,362

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments: Fun as always.  Some good runs on 15 and 20, but just didn't seem
to get anything going on 10.  Hit 40 at right time so was able to get a
good run when skip was just right. The Gambia call on 15 was a fun
surprise.  From the comments I read guess I didn't miss too much on 160 and
80.  Overall had good rates for the time spent - but averages would have
gone down significantly if I had played on 160 and 80.  See ya in the next
one.

   FT-1000MP MkV --> 4 ele SteppIR with 40 mtr trombone.  80 mtr 1/4 wave
sloper.  Software - N1MM

73,
Dick - W6TK