[SCCC] ARRL June VHF N6GP/R Limited Rover LP

Tim Goeppinger timgep at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 18:54:45 EDT 2014

        ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: N6GP/R
Operator(s): N6GP
Station: N6GP/R

Class: Limited Rover LP
QTH: LAX

    6:  225    62
    2:   55     6
  222:   27     5
  432:   34     5
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  341    82  Total Score = 32,964

Great opening on 6 for about 2 hours when I was on Signal Hill (DM03).  Lots of
new mults from the Texas and Arkansas area.  Double hop for about 5 minutes
into Virginia. Stayed at Signal Hill saturday, so did not go up the mountains
for DM04 and DM14 until Sunday.

Found out my QTH for DM14 on Angeles Crest is not good into the Seattle area.

Nice to see all the local activity on the other bands.  Thanks to N6TEB/R for a
late flurry of grid circling.

My new personal best for June VHF, thanks to the openings.

Icom IC-7000 and a 6m Moxon on painter pole.

Tim N6GP

P.S.  Hope to see you all on 6 and 2 for CQ WW VHF.   I will be starting out
in DM12 Saturday morning.  First time I've ever roved in DM12.