[SCCC] N6TEB/R ARRL VHF CONTEST

Dave Glenn glenn.d at ca.rr.com
Mon Jun 9 22:50:37 EDT 2014

Well it looks like several of the rovers headed for the hills this time
around.

Have no fear, N6TEB will once again be supporting the mountaintop operations
(and the oil companies) by roving  this next weekend.

I have been having trouble rebuilding my current multiband rover so this
time out we will be a 4 band "limited" rover.

I will once again be teaming up with Kent K6WCI for the effort.

Currently our plans are to start in DM07 up by Meadow lakes at 5000' and
work as much west and north that we can before jumping over to the south
facing spot to work south.

We will then shoot across the valley to Kettleman city for CM95 and CM96
working from DM06 along the way.

By early evening we plan to be out in Mojave (Bissell if you can find it on
a map) and work from DM15, DM05, DM14, DM04.

Sunday we plan to be in DM24 at a less than optimal location by 11am. Then
drop over to DM23 before heading back to LA via DM13 and DM03.

Looking forward to working everyone.

Dave, Kent
N6TEB K6WCI