[SCCC] NE6I ARRL VHF JUNE CONTEST

Dennis Younker Dennis at Younker.net
Sun Jun 15 23:23:07 EDT 2014

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: NE6I
Operator(s): NE6I
Station: NE6I

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: DM12

    6:        34     19

---------------------
Total:  34     19  Total Score = 646

This was my first VHF contest. I only had 6 meters available to me and was
using a new Moxon antenna only about 15 ft high. Saturday we had a decent
opening into the rocky mountain states and Texas and I was able to sustain
some short runs. I spent much of Sunday enjoying Father's Day with family
and only managed one more QSO (thanks N6AA!). I did not hear any of the SCCC
rovers unfortunately.

We should recruit XE2CQ into the club! He was everywhere this weekend, and
operating from DM12 San Diego.